Friday, April 1, 2016

Art Walk


(This is not the original painting used to inspire my writing, but it is similar)

Dark rocks just out of the shallow blue sea. The ocean rolls across the rocks like smoke. Waves catch the light and reflect a white color. In the distance, a deep blue sea stretches out to the horizon with dark rolls of waves. There is a pink light against the blue sky behind the silhouette of mountains on the horizon. A waterfall flows over the rocks and plummets down like a water fall.

The scene gives an overwhelming sense of peace for an escapist. Problems and worries are long gone. It reminds me of my "wander lust." I want to constantly be seeing new views like this.


The sea crashes into rocks
Spraying
Rumbling
Splashing
Roaring

The sun sets behind the mountains ahead
Pink
Red
Orange
Blue

Water touches my toes
Cold
Wet
Clean
Soft

I breathe in the sea air deeply
Salt
Moss
Fish
Spring


The sea is like smoke
plummeting down from the rocks
reaching the calm dawn

I have found a place
where I can finally breathe
I have found my peace

No comments:

Post a Comment